Hi, I’m Helene Delgado and I’m a licensed Real Estate Broker for the State of Colorado. I created this blog to share my expert advise with current and aspiring home owners. I hope you find the information I post here helpful.
My “Big Why” or the core of my existence is to leave a legacy. My career is my outlet to help others so I can leave a legacy behind when I no longer travel this earth.
I love helping buyers find their dream home and working with sellers as they transition out of their current home. That’s why I work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs and wishes. This is about more than a certain number of bedrooms or a particular zip code. This is about your life. And it’s important to me.
When you work with me, you get:
- A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR®
- A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf
- The backing of a trusted company, Keller Williams Realty
- Systems in place to streamline the home-buying and/or selling process for you.
As part of my service, I will commit to helping you with your home search by:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Helping you preview homes on the web
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams